USD$99.00 per year
Ratified by the RISC-V Foundation Board of Directors, the RISC-V Foundation Membership Agreement and By-Laws detail the governance model and contribution rules the Foundation members follow to maintain and evolve the free and open RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture.
The RISC-V Foundation consists of a tiered Membership structure.
The Individual membership level (non-voting), which is in place for individual contributors unaffiliated with any particular Company or Organization, carries annual dues of US$99 per year and
- All members are eligible to participate in any of the Foundation Task Groups and contribute to the upkeep of the RISC-V ISA
- Individual memberships are non-voting
- For individuals who actively contribute to the RISC-V open-source ecosystem, the membership fee can be waived annually. If you are an active contributor in this area please let us know as you submit your Membership Agreement
- Review and complete the RISC-V Foundation Membership Agreement and Bylaws
- Pay your membership dues by credit card, PayPal, or AliPay. Click Add to Cart above and complete your checkout
- Email a signed PDF copy of the Membership Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on RISC-V membership, including Platinum and Gold level memberships, please see our Membership page.