USD$2,500.00 per year
Ratified by the RISC-V Foundation Board of Directors, the RISC-V Foundation Membership Agreement and By-Laws detail the governance model and contribution rules the Foundation members follow to maintain and evolve the free and open RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture.
The RISC-V Foundation consists of a tiered Membership structure.
Intended for non-profit research labs and Universities, the Auditor membership level (non-voting) carries dues of US$2,500 per year and includes:
- 2 complimentary registrations for RISC-V workshops
- Organization logo and profile in the RISC-V Membership Directory and on the RISC-V website homepage
- All members are eligible to participate in any of the Foundation Task Groups and contribute to the upkeep of the RISC-V ISA
- Auditor memberships are non-voting
- Review and complete the RISC-V Foundation Membership Agreement and Bylaws
- Pay your membership dues:
- To pay by credit card, PayPal, or AliPay click Add to Cart above and complete your checkout
- If you wish to pay by check or wire transfer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements
- Email a signed PDF copy of the Membership Agreement to email@example.com
For more information on RISC-V membership, including Platinum and Gold level memberships, please see our Membership page.